Additional Proxies Sought for Tuesday's Meeting
Good afternoon, members.
Thanks to those of you who have assigned proxy votes to fellow innkeepers for our AABBI Membership Meeting on Tuesday.
Per my recordkeeping, we still need two more proxy votes from members who are not coming to Chandler on Tuesday. If you are not planning to attend and you have yet to assign your vote to a trusted fellow member, please do so in a quick e-mail, copied to me at stay@RoyalElizabeth.com.
Weather forecasts indicate the likelihood of heavy snowfall in Arizona's high country on Monday night. If there is a chance that you may not be able to make the drive to the Valley due to the weather, please plan in advance to assign your vote to another member who won't likely be impeded by the weather.
We want to be sure that we have the members present (in person or by proxy) to conduct our meeting Tuesday and vote on items of importance.
If you are making the journey to Chandler on Tuesday, please drive safely. I look forward to seeing you there.
Jeff DiGregorio, President